In the Rigveda, Saraswati is a river as well as its personification as a goddess. In the post-Vedic age, she began to lose her status as a river goddess and became increasingly associated with literature, arts, music, etc. In Hinduism, Saraswati represents intelligence, consciousness, cosmic knowledge, creativity, education, enlightenment, music, the arts, eloquence and power. Hindus worship her not only for “academic knowledge”, but for “divine knowledge” essential to achieve moksha.
Incoming search terms:
- creative pictures of devi saraswati (1)
- DEVI SARASWATI MAA HD PHOTO (1)
- goddess saraswati wallpaper desktop (1)
- hd image saraswati maa (1)
- hd saraswati maa (1)
- saraswati maa new photo (1)