Pranab Kumar Mukherjee born 11 December 1935 is anIndian statesman. He was a senior leader of the Indian National Congress and had held important ministerial portfolios in the government of India during his political career. Mukherjee is the UPA nominee in the 2012 presidential election.
Pranab Mukherjee began his political career with the Indian National Congress in 1969 under Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. He became one of her top lieutenants and was often described as her “man for all seasons”. His rise was meteoric in the early phase of his career and he became a cabinet minister in Indira Gandhi’s government in 1973. Mukherjee rose through a series of cabinet posts to become the Finance Minister of India from 1982 to 1984. Mukherjee was Leader of the House in the Rajya Sabha from 1980 to 1985.
Incoming search terms:
- pranab mukherjee (19)
- pranab mukharji (18)
- pranav mukharji (3)
- pranab mukherjee images (2)
- pranab mukherjee image (2)
- pranav mukharg wallpepar (1)
- pranab mukherjee hd wallpapers (1)
- pranab mukherjee hd wallpaer (1)
- pranab mukherjee hd photos (1)
- pranab Mukherjee HD image for pc (1)