The presiding of Mani-dwipa (name of a place) as described in Devi Bhagawat is an embodiment of the Mantra ‘Hrillekha’ (HRIM), Shakti and Maha Laxmi and also a companion of Lord Shiva in all of his divine activities and is called Goddess Bhuvaneshwari.
Goddess Bhuvaneshwari is the preeminent and a nurturer of the whole humanity. Her appearance is Somber and her complexion is red. She blesses her devotee by making him fearless and also help him in the accomplishment of all the powers.
Incoming search terms:
- maa bhuvneshwari wallpaper (2)
- Bhuvaneshwari hd (1)
- bhuvaneswari hd photo com (1)
- bhuvaneswari mataji images (1)
- bhuvneswarimataji (1)
- Bhuwneshwari hd wall paper (1)
- goddess bhuvaneshwari hd images (1)
- maa bhuvaneshwari wallpaper (1)
- matha bhuvanashwari hd download (1)